Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December already??

Well hello there!
I have no clue how it's already December.
Time is just flying by for me.
Has it been flying by for yall too?
It's crazy how fast time goes when you don't want it to.
And how slow it goes when you want it to go fast.
Gotta love it.




Well this past week was great.
Thanksgiving was interesting.
I almost died.
Not literally.
But my stomach almost exploded.
We had 5 dinners.
Then day of someone invited us.
So we had 6.
But we ended up cancelling the 5th one.
And giving ourselves a break
between dinners 4 and 6.

One of the families was Mexican
and they stared us down to make sure we ate.
And stuffed us to capacity.
That was dinner 3.
The Willis' were dinner 4.
We got there and they asked how we were doing.
Sister Evans said good.
I was like I'm not doing so good.
They got all concerned and said why?
I said "You know how much I love you,
but there is absolutely no way I can eat right now."
They understood.

But I was in major pain.
We ended up getting to stay there a while.
So we grazed some there.
And I ate their leftovers for lunch the next day.
So many leftovers...
We also had a smoked and deep fried turkey!
Not too bad.
Needless to say,
I was stuffed to capacity.


Sister Evans got food poisoning.
Which was awful.
Not even just for her.
But me too.
I was stuck inside ALLLL day.
For 2 days.
Miserable.
I guess I should have more pity for her.
Don't worry, I took care of her.


Missionary work is the best.
I love being a missionary!
Thank you for all the support you give to me!
I love yall so much!
You are the best!
Much love,
Sister Hubmann

Pictures:

1. 9 months!
2. my planner for thanksgiving.
3. Sister Willis. I LOVE HER.
4. Thanksgiving at the Willis'!
5. Cows getting herded down a main road. With hay in the back of a pickup. I will give them 20 points for creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment