Monday, December 9, 2013

Well hello there!

Hello family!
How are things going for yall?
Life is great here!
They got new computers at the church,
so we've been able to email here.
Which is awesome and so much closer to home.
And the computers are touch screen!
Sooo cool.
I just touched it with my finger,
not like you would know.
But it is pretty awesome.


This week was great!
I actually made a trip to the valley.
I had to go down for a meeting.
I don't know if I told you,
but they made me a
Sister Training Leader.
So I had to go down there for
Mission Leadership Council.
Which is where all the STLs
and Zone Leaders get training for their areas.
It was really fun.
And I got to see a lot of my missionary friends.
And best part.
Drum roll.....
I GOT TO SEE THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!
We originally were going to leave morning of the meeting.
But they made us go down night before.
And they had us leave so early that we
got down there at like 8.
So we asked if we could go see them.
It was so awesome!
I got to see some of the Sisters in the Visitor Center
that I had known when I was in the Mesa Mission.
I didn't see Sister Gustafson from school.
But maybe I will eventually!
Did I ever tell yall that my companion
knows Kiki and Kirsten?
She was in their EFY group one year.
Her name is Abigail Evans if they want proof.
Crazy right?
Such a small world I tell you!
Did you get to watch the Christmas Devotional?
We got to watch most of it!
I was really good.
We got the Willis to watch it too.
So that was really awesome.
Remember Eli from way back when?
We dropped him because he wasn't progressing.
And he texted us last week!
So hopefully we can get him back on date this week.
Gwen didn't get baptized.
But we may be taking her to the Christmas lights.
So we think that'll help her a lot.
Fingers crossed we can get that ride down there.
We have a temple trip this week.
We are so excited!
And I have been able to do some Family History.
So I am taking a name to the temple with me!
I will send it home once I am done Wednesday.
I love yall!
Hope you have a great week!
Much love,
Sister Hubmann
Pictures:
1. Jones, Pew, Carrillo, Sanchez at the Christmas lights!
2. Me and Sister Jones--we were on the Res together our 2nd transfer.
3. Temple! Pretty right?

No comments:

Post a Comment