Sunday, January 19, 2014

13 January 2014

FAMILIA!
So this week has been a long one!
I can't believe it's pday again already though.
It's strange how it always works like that.

I am loving the warmth!
It really is so much warmer than usual.
So life has been pretty good.
I haven't had to wear a coat, boots, or tights!

Sad news.
Elder Holland cancelled!
I was so sad when I heard it.
But we had a 70 speak and it was great.
I loved his talk.
It has made me realize the things I need to 
do and give up to reach my full potential.
E. Wright was his name. 
He was a great speaker.
His coworker compared it to
A crowd expecting the Beatles and 
the Dixie Chicks showing up.
It was really funny.
And it was the best day ever.
I got to see SO many people from the Mesa mission.
Our whole MTC district was reunited.
Ad I loved it.
I also got to see Sister Gustafson!
Of BYU-Idaho.
So awesome!
I loved that day.

We also had MLC.
I got to see Sister Wynn,
so that makes for a good day.
And we got to discuss the needs of the mission.
We also did some training on the Gilbert Open House.
Did I tell you we get to go to that?
I am going Saturday!

Oh and we got a new investigator this week!
I am a little rusty on street contacts!
But I am getting back into the swing of things!

I am so blessed to be able to serve as a missionary.
I think this is the shortest email I will ever send.
Somehow time just disappeared today.
I don't know how that keeps happening!

I love you all!
Sister Hubmann

Pictures:
1. Sister Esmond
2. MTC District
3. Outside Bishop's house.
4. Sister Gustafson!
5. Sister Brown from Mesa!
6. Sister Crandall. Love this Sister.
7. My posterity!
Left to right.
Sister Brown and her baby. Sister Evans.
Me. Sister Crandall. Sister Evans(her baby)
and Sister McKeller(her baby).
I am a great grandmother!
8. Entering the mission field!

No comments:

Post a Comment