Monday, April 15, 2013

2 months under my belt


Hey hey hey!
Can y'all believe I've almost been out 2 months? I can barely comprehend it. Seriously. The days seem to go by slow, but the weeks are going by so fast. Transfers are next week, so I find out this Saturday if I am staying or going. Or if we'll go work in the VC full-time. It's a little distracting thinking about it, so I try not to. But I will find out soon enough because time goes by so quickly here. I honestly can't believe it's already pday again. If the rest of my mission goes by as quickly as these first 2 months, I am going to be home in a blink of an eye.



LISA GETS BAPTIZED ON SATURDAAAYYYYY!!!!! I am so excited. She is so great and I can't wait for it. She is going to do great things. So I can't wait for her to hurry up and get baptized. Thanks so much for your prayers for her. I know they are helping her. She is really struggling with feeling the pressure of Satan. So every little prayer is helping her I know it.
We have a family with dates too. There are 3 of them. The kids are going to get baptized next weekend and the mom the week after---hopefully. They have great hearts and I know it's been a really slow process getting them to this point, so I really hope they do it. I know it would really mean a lot to Sister Lewis since she's been with them since the beginning.


We had a Mission President Fireside last night. It's where converts speak and missionaries sing. I sang in a Sisters choir. Only because Sister Lewis wanted to. But the other music was so good. There was an Elder & Sister group that sand Because He Lives--it was good. And 2 Elders sang Come Thou Fount-----LOOOVVEEEDD IT. Mainly because that's pretty much my favorite church song ever.
Caleb is back in America, right? Can I have his address? Make the boys write me/email me.


Much love,
Sista Hubmann
Pictures:
1. Sister Sanchez coaching me through handwashing my skirt.
2. The bike picture Ma requested.
3. I washed my comforter. It had just come out of the drier.

No comments:

Post a Comment