Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day!
Today has been good so far.
We had a breakfast with the ward bright and early.
It was sooo good.
I gained 3 pounds. No joke.
I weighed myself before and after.
Hope yall get to relax some since you have the day off!


John.
He's struggling a bit.
He thinks he has to be perfect.
We are going to make sure that he knows that.
His date was for June 7th,
but we're going to have to push it back.

We got to go to Tanyon's baptism!
It was so cute.
He sang with his cousins.
The talks were great.
He seemed so happy to be baptized.
And when people would ask him questions,
he knew all of the answers and then some.
I was so proud of him!

At the baptism,
Sister Moser said that Betty called them.
And she heard the voicemail, which was still us.
She said Betty was sad when she heard it.
But then said, "I know she's in a good place."
Like I was dead!
It was too funny.

I got an email from a family in Taylor.
They told me that a less active I had worked with
gave a talk in church with his new wife.
He talked about the missionaries that had helped him become active,
and specifically talked about me!
I cried.
I always wonder if people will remember me.
And he did.
I wished I could be there to hear him talk!
But I just thought that was so awesome.

And I stepped in human pee this week.
It's been a good week.

Have a good week!
I love yall!
Sister Hubmann

Pictures:
1. Cool new shoes.
2. The sisters who taught Tanyon at his baptism! He's such a cutie!
(Me, Sister Moser, Sister Holman, Sister Kraft, and Tanyon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment