Wednesday, October 16, 2013

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!

Hey Family!
So I have some new for you.
Transfer news.
I know it's what you've all been waiting for.
I AM STAYING!
First. Time. Ever.
Weird, right?
I discovered that transfers are way less stressful
when you aren't getting transferred.
Well the before transfers part.
The rest was still kind of stressful.
I am training a new greenie!
We headed down to the valley on Monday night.
And I got to stay with Sister Wynn!
It was so good to see her again.
We rode down to the valley with our district leader.
We didn't want to use the miles for our car,
and the sisters we lived with were getting a car.
So we brought it back up for them.
 
My new companion is Sister Evans.
She's from Virginia!
So we are representing the South.
She lives like 15 minutes away from Caleb.
I like her so far.
We haven't really talked a ton because she's sick.
And it hurts for her to talk.
But I think we'll get along well.
Especially because she complimented the Vols.
 
I am so excited for Regan and Ryan!
Tell them I said congratulations!
It's crazy that everyone is getting married!
I guess that's a sign I'm getting older,
all your friends decide to get married.
 
This week was pretty good!
We had 2 people come up to us after church
with nonmembers for us to teach.
So we are really excited about that.
Sean and Tatiana are getting married in just a couple weeks!
Then Sean can get baptized!
We're pretty excited about that.
Eli is still truckin along.
They had fire safety week at schools last week,
so we didn't get to meet with him.
But we will this week!
 
NEWSFLASH!
When we were in the valley,
I got to see Sister Crandall.
And she told me that NANCY GOT BAPTIZED!!
I have a picture of it for y'all.
Well a picture of a picture.
So I'll make sure to send it.
I knew her date was in October,
but I didn't know if it was happening.
And it did!
On Saturday!
Ahhh, it's so great to see people come unto Christ.
It helps me know why I'm here.
I am here to help these people.
The people who don't know.
Or the people who know and have forgotten.
I can see the Lord's hand in my life.
I love being a missionary.
I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!
 
I love y'all and hope you have a great week!
Much love,
Sister Hubmann

1. Nancy at her baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Sister Evans!
3. Taylor--Arizona's best kept secret!
4. Our district! Elder Merkley(looks bad, oh wel--can't win'em all), Elder Knight, and the Sisters!
5. Keeping up the tradition, me and the Zone Leaders Elders Corbridge and Miller.
6. Transfer game! We all put our predictions on the wall.
7. The zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment