Wednesday, February 6, 2013

And we have a day.

Friends. The only thing I have to tell you is check Temple closings before you decide to take your first solo-session trip. I have learned this lesson the hard way. I thought to myself. You know what would be so cool? Going to a session in Atlanta because I've never been there before! So I got up and left at 6. I drove through a Tornado Watch down to Atlanta. 



Turns out, it was closed for cleaning. So here I am, in Atlanta, by myself not knowing what to do. I called my parents in frustration and disappointment, they told me I really had two options here. 1) Do nothing and come home or 2) Head to Columbia to hit up a night session. I sat in Chick-fil-a (a side note I'm pretty sure Mrs. Chick-fil-a was there), wondering what to do. Then it dawned on me, why not? I'm going to Columbia. So I headed to Columbia just in time for a session.




 Although it made for a long day, it was totally worth the drive. I mean good things come to those who wait, right?


Also, check this link. So true.

http://iwastesomuchtime.com/on/?i=65821

No comments:

Post a Comment